May 30, 2009

Samsung I7500 , Android Phone Features and full specifications.

Digg it !!!


Last Week, Samsung introduced their new Android phone I7500. It is the first Google Android based smartphone from Samsung. It comes with a 3.2 inch AMOLED touchscreen with 320 x 480 resolution. The phone supports tri-band HSDPA/HSUPA as well as quad-band GSM/EDGE networks.

Other Specifications of Samsung I7500 Android smartphone include 5 Megapixel Camera with autofocus lens and Led Flash, WiFi , Bluetooth 2.0 and 8GB Internal storage. The Samsung I7500 is also equipped with GPS reciever that has integrated with Google Maps and supports MicroSDHC cards upto 32GB.

Samsunng I7500 phone supports file formats such as MPEG4, H.264 , Mp3, AAC, AAC+ , e-AAC+ , WMV ,WMA, and RD audio files. The phone is preloaded with Google's Android Os and Google services like Google Search, Google calendar, Gmail , Google Talk and Youtube .


Source : Samsung

Related Topics

Tags:- Samsung , mobiles, Samsung smartphones , Android phones , Samsung android smartphones , Samsung I7500 android phone , Samsung I7500 features ,Samsung I7500 user reviews , Samsung I7500 android phone specifications , Samsung I7500 full specifications , Samsung I7500 accessories, Samsung I7500 availability , Samsung I7500 price , Samsung I7500 colours ,Samsung I7500 touchscreen features, Samsung GPS mobiles, Samsung I7500 reviews.

2 comments:

Raj said...

I think it's value for money. It has all the features required.
Goods Bookmarks

binosh said...

hei Rajesh is right....

Post a Comment