AT&T announced the launch of its new phone Pantech Pursuit II which comes based on the new Brew Mobile Platform. The new AT&T Pantech Pursuit II also gets a vertical sliding QWERTY keyboard and a 2.8-inch 240×320 QVGA touchscreen display. Here are the specification details and features of the new Pantech Pursuit II Brew MP phone.
Coming to the specs part, the new AT&T Pantech Pursuit II comes powered with a Qualcomm QSC6270 ARM9/230MHz processor and equips a 2 Megapixel camera with video recording, a microSD/SDHC card slot and a battery that offers up to 3 hours of talk time and 250 hours standby time. AT&T Pantech Pursuit II runs on the Brew MP 1.0.2.
AT&T Pantech Pursuit II comes available in pink and green and the AT&T Pantech Pursuit II Brew MP phone is priced at $49.99 with a 2-year contract after $50 mail-in rebate.
AT&T Pantech Pursuit II Brew MP QWERTY Phone Key Features
- Ideal for customers looking for a simple yet feature-rich messaging device, the Pantech Pursuit II will be available for AT&T customers on July 17 for $49.99 with a two-year agreement and a qualifying rate plan after $50 mail-in rebate.
- Brew Mobile Platform-based phone features a 2.8” touchscreen display, vertical sliding keyboard, drag and drop shortcuts, 2MP camera with a camcorder and pre-loaded social media widgets on one of three sliding home screens for one-touch access.
- Cool and compact, pocket-friendly design.
- Available in pink or green at AT&T company-owned retail stores and online.
- Pursuit II will be promoted this summer during Dew Tour, the coast-to-coast action sports tour of which Pantech is a title sponsor.