Oct 30, 2009

Samsung I8000 Omnia II launched in India

Digg it !!!


Samsung announced its latest smartphone I8000 Omnia II in india. The Windows Mobile Omnia II Smartphone will be the fourth one in the Omnia Series. The latest addition to Omnia series, i8000 Omnia II comes with a 3.7-inch full AMOLED touchscreen display with a resolution 800x480 and displays 65k colors .

The Samsung Omnia II phone is powered by powerful S3C6410 800Mhz processor . Other highlights of the Samsung I8000 Omnia II smartphone includes a 5-megapixel camera, 3G, FM Radio with RDS, FM recording etc. The 5 megapixel camera offers a high quality video recording @ 30fps. The I8000 Omnia II phone comes with an 8GB internal storage and also provides support for micro SD cards of upto 32GB.

Samsung I8000 Omnia II smartphone runs Windows Mobile 6.1 and Other Features of the phone include motion-enabled features including 3D photo album, video library, music library, browser bookmarks and FM Radio. The phone also features the TouchWiz User Interface.

The Samsung I8000 Omnia II smartphone is now available all over india through the Retailers and the phone will be available at a price of Rs. 28,990 in the country.

Tags:- Latest Mobiles, Samsung Mobiles, Samsung Touchscreen Mobiles, Windows Smartphones, WM6 phones, windows mobiles, Samsung I8000, Samsung Omnia II in india, Latest mobiles in india, Samsung I8000 Omnia II specifications, Samsung I8000 Omnia II price in india, Samsung I8000 Omnia II mobile phone features, Samsung I8000 Omnia II touchscreen smartphone reviews.

0 comments:

Post a Comment