Yamaha India launched its new FZ series Fazer 150 in the 150 cc bike segment. Yamaha designed the new 2009 Fazer 150 CC bike to compete with the new hero honda karizma Fi and New Pulsar 22 DTsi. The new Fazer 150 is powered by an Air-cooled, 4-stroke, SOHC engine which delivers a maximum power of 14 Bhp @ 7500 rpm and a maximum torque 13.6 Nm @ 6000 rpm. The bike comes under sports segment with an actual displacement of 153cc. The new Yamaha Fazer 150 comes with a fuel tank capacity of 12.00 ltrs.
Yamaha Launched its FZ16 model and FZ-S model earlier in india. The new features incorporated in 2009 Yamaha Fazer 150 model are Aerodynamics, mono- suspension, midshop mufler, new trendy mirrors, widest radial tyre, slick graphics, sport twin headlights, Telescopic front suspension, Monocross rear suspension, Digital Fuel Guage, Self Start , Digital tacho Meter, Digital-1 Trip Meter,Digital speedometer, Low Fuel Indicator, Low Oil Indicator and a Low Battery Indicator. The new Fazer 150 will be available at aprice of Rs 72,000.
- 2009 Yamaha Fazer 150 Full Specifications and Reviews
- New TVS Apache RTR 180 Photos, Stills,Wallpapers ,images
- 2009 Pulsar 220 DTSi-Fi Stills, Features and Specifications
- Latest Automobile news, Features and Photogalleries
- 2009 Hero Honda karizma 223cc Fi stills and Features
- Best K&N AIR FILTERS Now available FOR INDIAN CARS AND BIKES