..........................................K&N AIR INTAKES
K&N AIR INTAKES are the ultimate weapon in the horse power wars. Most of K&N"s High-Flow Air Intakes can be purchased for less than $350. K&N air intake gains are in the range of 8 to 16 horsepower. To send an average V-8 down the road at 55 mph, it takes about 17 horsepower. Considering this, you begin to realize just how much of a difference our intakes can make when you step on the gas.
K&N High Performance Gold Motorcycle and ATV Oil Filters
* Includes a new high-quality rubber anti drain back valve
* An improved pressure relief valve
* A strong inner core
* "Spin-on" oil filters feature a heavy-duty metal can with a 17 mm cross drilled nut.
* A heavy-duty base plate with an improved rolled seal
K&N High Performance Gold Oil Filters
.............................................Oil Filter used for yamaha
K&N oil filters are originally developed for demanding race applications, its premium oil filter is rapidly becoming a favorite among consumers for its durability and easy removal.K&N changed oil filters and several of our product development technicians are sportsman class drag racers. They insisted we offer an oil filter that corrected the “headaches" they experienced over the years changing oil filters.
K&N oil filters are covered by a limited warranty to be free from defects in materials and workmanship when installed and replaced using engine and equipment manufacturers recommended service intervals.
K&N air filter type below to see a list of all air filters for that type.
Round Straight Air Filters
Round Tapered (Cone Filter)
Dual Flange Straight Oval
Dual Flange Tapered Oval
- New TVS Apache RTR 180 Photos, Stills,Wallpapers ,images
- K&N Power Filters for bikes
- New Royal Enfield Bullet Machismo 500 Review and Specifications
- Royal Enfield Thunderbird Twinspark
- Yamaha FZ-S launched
- Duacti Superbike 1198 stills,specifications