Mar 20, 2010

WD My Passport SE portable hard drive for Mac Computers

Digg it !!!


Western Digital introduced its new external hard drive - WD My Passport SE. Western Digital designed the new My Passport SE specially for the Mac OS X based Apple computers. WD My Passport SE portable HDD has got a 2.5 inch form factor and HFS+ formatted file system. The new My Passport SE hard drive measures about 110X18X83 and weighs just 190g.

Western Digital My Passport SE external Hard drive comes fully compatible with the Time Machine backup and is equipped with the 256-bit hardware encryption with password protection. The new My Passport SE comes available in two models - 750Gb and 1TB storage capacity. WD My Passport SE for Mac portable hard drive comes with the USB 2.0 connectivity.

Western Digital My Passport SE 750GB portable HDD for the Mac computers will be available at $179.99 (750GB), while 1TB My Passport SE is priced at $199.99.


Tags: Western Digital, WD HDD, portable hard drive, Apple, External HDD, MAC HDD, My Passport SE, Western Digital My Passport SE, My Passport SE HDD specifications, Features of WD My Passport SE, WD My Passport SE for Mac, My Passport SE models, 1TB My Passport SE HDD details, pricing and availability, 256-bit AES hard drive, 256-bit encrypted portable drive.

0 comments:

Post a Comment