Silicon Power recently unveils its new portable Hard Drive with USb 3.0 interface - Silicon Power Stream S20. The new Silicon Power Stream S20 USB 3.0 HDD has got a “Smooth Aesthetic and Curvaceous Design” which is taken from the sports car concept. Similar to the sports car, the front side of the Silicon Power Stream S20 has a low wind shear design and the top and back-end metallic purple paint demonstrates its luxurious style.
Silicon Power offers the new Silicon Power Stream S20 USB 3.0 Hard Drive in four storage models - 500GB, 640GB, 750GB and 1TB capacities. Using the SuperSpeed USB 3.0 interface, the drive offers high speed data transfer, taking just 70 seconds to copy a 25GB Blu-ray disc. The new Stream has built-in LED indicator and offers a power saving mode so that when there is no read/ write process for 10 minutes, hard drive automatically switches to power saving / hibernation. A carrying bag is included with the Stream S20 portable USB 3.0 hard drive.
Silicon Power Stream S20 USB 3.0 Hard Drive Features
- SuperSpeed USB 3.0 compliant and backwards compatible with USB 2.0
- High transferring rate up to 5 Gb/sec
- Streamlined, contoured and with a stylish design
- Artistry paint treatment, fingerprint free
- Easy Plug and Play operation – no drivers required
- USB powered – no external adapter necessary
- Power saving sleep mode
- LED indicates power on and data transfer activity
- SP Widget free download software features seven main functions to maximize your SP Portable Hard Drive
- Bundles with Carry Bag
Tags: USB Hard Drive, USB HDD, USB 3.0 HDD, Silicon Power Stream S20 USB 3.0 Hard Drive, Silicon Power Hard Drive, Silicon Power Stream S20 USB 3.0 Hard Drive specifications, Silicon Power Stream S20 USB 3.0 Hard Drive review, Silicon Power Stream S20 USB 3.0 Hard Drive prices.