Mach Xtreme announced the new MX-DS FUSION Series SATA III solid state drives which is the 2.5-inch SSD comes based on MLC NAND Flash memoru and SATA III interface. With SandForce’s SSD controller, the MX-DS FUSION supports DuraClass technology for endurance, performance and low power consumption, and DuraWrite technology to optimizes writes to the flash memory.
Mach Xtreme MX-DS FUSION Series SATA III SSDs provides up to 540MB/s read and 510MB/s write speeds with up to 80,000 IOPS throughput. It supports TRIM command and has built-in ECC function.
MX-DS FUSION™ Series 2.5” SSD Specifications
- 2.5" SATA III MLC Solid State Drive
- Max. Read Performance up to 540MB/s
- Max. Write Performance up to 510MB/s
- IOPS up to 80,000
- DuraClass™, DuraWrite™ and RAISE technologies support
- Power consumption: idle 1.6W / active up to 2.8W
- Life expectancy 2.0 million hours MTBF
- Certification: ROHS, CE, FCC
- Capacity: 60GB (MXSSD3MDSF-60G) and 120GB (MXSSD3MDSF-120G)
- Warranty: 2-Years
Tags: Mach Xtreme, Mach Xtreme MX-DS, Mach Xtreme MX-DS FUSION, mach xtreme sata iii ssd, Mach Xtreme SSD, MLC SSD, MX Technology, MX Technology MX-DS, MX Technology MX-DS FUSION, mx technology sata iii ssd, MX-DS FUSION, MX-Technology SSD, SandForce SSD, sata iii ssd, sata ssd, Solid-State-Drive