Silicon Power, World leading flash memory manufacturer and brandlast week announced its new USB 3.0 Flash drive model - Silicon Power Blaze B10. The main attraction of Silicon Power Blaze B10 USB Flash Drive is that it changes color according to the temperature of the USB drive.
Coming to the performance review, the new Silicon Power Blaze B10 USB Flash Drive offers up to 70MB/s transfer speeds with the new USB 3.0 platform . It also comes backward compatible with USB 2.0/1.1. Silicon Power offers the new Blaze B10 in three storage models - 8GB, 16GB and 32GB. It measures 72.4mm x 17.4mm x 10.0mm and weighs 9.5g.
Silicon Power Blaze B10 USB Flash Drive Specifications
- Dimensions: 72.4mm x 17.4mm x 10.0mm
- Weight: 9.5g
- Interface: USB 3.0, 2.0 and 1.1 compatible
- Support OS: Windows XP/Vista/7, Mac OS 10.3.x, Linux 2.6.x
- Durability: 10,000 insertion/removal cycles
- Operating Temperature: 0°C ~ 70°C
- Storage Temperature: -40°C ~ 85°C
- Capacity: 32GB, 16GB, 8GB
- Color: Turkey Blue
- Lifetime warranty
Tags: Silicon Power, Blaze B10, flash-drive, Silicon Power B10, Silicon Power Blaze, USB 3.0 FlashD Drive, Silicon Power Blaze B10, Silicon Power USB 3.0 flash drive, Silicon Power USB flash drive, USB 3.0 drive, Silicon Power Blaze B10 specs, Silicon Power Blaze B10 review, Silicon Power Blaze B10 prices, Silicon Power Blaze B10 features.