Jul 1, 2010

Samsung Galaxy I899 Android Smartphone Specifications, Reviews and Features

Digg it !!!


Samsung India is planning to launch its new Android Smartphone by joining hands with the Reliance Mobile Operator. The new upcoming Android Smartphone model will be the Samsung I899 Galaxy. The new Samsung I899 Galaxy smartphone will be a CDMA phone which features a 3.2-inch touchscreen AMOLED display.

While coming to the specifications of Samsung I899 Galaxy Android smartphone, it comes equipped with a 3.2MP autofocus camera with LED flash, WiFi, Bluetooth, built-in GPS, microSD memory card slot and built-in support for DivX video format. It comes with a a 1440 mAh battery which offers a better battery life.

There is no information about the pricing and availability of the Samsung I899 Galaxy smartphone and we hopes that the company will announce the details soon.

Tags: Samsung, Galaxy Smartphone, latest mobile phone, Samsung CDMA phone, latest Samsung Phone Specifications, Android phone, Samsung Android phone, Android Smartphone, touchscreen phone, Samsung touch phone, Samsung I899, Samsung Galaxy phone, Samsung I899 Galaxy smartphone specs, Samsung I899 Galaxy smartphone details, GPS phone,Samsung I899 Galaxy Android Smartphone features, Samsung I899 Galaxy smartphone reviews.

0 comments:

Post a Comment