Apr 9, 2010

Sagem Puma Phone Specifications and Features

Digg it !!!


Sagem, the French telecommunication company joined with the German Sports Brand Puma to introduce the new Puma phone - Sagem Puma. The company shows of the Puma smartphone at the Mobile World Congress 2010. Puma phone gets a 2.8-inch touchscreen display supporting a resolution of 320×240 pixels.

Sagem Puma Mobile Phone Specifications include 3.2 megapixel camera with LED flash, accelerometer, GPS with geotagging support, music player, a microSD card slot, 3.5mm audio jack, and Bluetooth 2.1 + EDR. The phone is also designed to support many sports function including stopwatch, pedometer, compass and GPS tracker. The phone also comes preloaded with Puma World Portal apps for accessing informations about various sports.

Sagem Puma Phone comes with support to GSM/GPRS/EDGE and UMTS/HSPDA/HSUPA networks and gets a solar panel that equipped with an indicator of the recharge level. The phone offers a 4-5 hours of talk time, up to 350 hours in standby mode and up to 24 hours for music playback with the 880 mAh battery. Sagem Pume phone measures about 102×56x13 mm and weight just 115g.

Sagem Puma Phone will be available in May 2010 and its price is around $500.


Tags: Sagem, Puma, Smartphone, MWC 2010, Mobile Phones, Puma phone, Puma Phone features, Puma Phone specs, Puma Phone cost, Puma Phone release date, Sagem Puma Specifications, Puma Phone reviews, Puma Phone prices, Puma Phone launch, Puma Phone price in india, Sagem Puma Mobile Phone details, touchphone, Puma touchscreen phone, 2.8-inch phone, GPS phone, Puma GPS phone, Solar Powered phone.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

What's Happening i'm neω to this, I stumbled upon thiѕ I have discovered It poѕitively helрful
and it hаs hеlped me out loаds. I am hoρіng to contribute &
help ԁiffеrent сustоmers like its aiԁeԁ
me. Good job.

Нere is my ωeb-ѕite :: hydroxatone

Anonymous said...

Ιt iѕ appropriate time to maκe some ρlаns for thе future and it's time to be happy. I have read this post and if I could I want to suggest you few interesting things or advice. Maybe you could write next articles referring to this article. I wish to read more things about it!

my page procera avh

Anonymous said...

Rіght away I am ready to dο mу breakfast, afteг hаving my breakfaѕt comіng agaіn tο гeaԁ οther nеws.


Alѕo viѕit my website; www.prweb.com

Anonymous said...

I just like the valuable information you provide for your articles.

I'll bookmark your blog and test again right here frequently. I am relatively sure I will be told many new stuff proper here! Best of luck for the following!

my weblog garcinia cambogia

Post a Comment