Mar 18, 2010

Western Digital My Passport AV Portable Media Drive

Digg it !!!


Western Digital launches its new My Passport AV portable media drive which is a portable 320GB hard drive. WD My Passport AV portable media drive is designed for video storage and playback and is to work with the HD and Blu-Ray players, Camcorders, HDTV or other devices with USB ports.

WD My Passport AV portable media drive works with the Video Recorders and other media devices using the Direct Copy Feature. The video files can be stored from the Camcorders via the USB port and can be played in Blu-ray players through connecting the My Passport AV portable media drive with the player via the port.

Now the WD My Passport AV portable media drive are compatiable with WD TV family of media players, 2010 and later Sony camcorders with Direct Copy functionality, Sony 2010 Blu-ray Disc Home Theater Systems including BDV-E370, BDV-E570, JVC LT-32P689 television, Phillips 42PFLA332D television, Microsoft Xbox 360 and Sony PlayStation 3.

The 320GB Western Digital My Passport AV media drive will be available at a pric of $109.99.


Tags: Western Digital, Portable Media Drive, hard-drive, My Passport AV, portable hard drive, WD, WD My passport, My Passport AV Media Drive, WD My Passport AV, WD portable hard drive, WD My Passport AV Portable Media Drive compatiable device, WD My Passport AV Portable Media Drive specifications, features, WD portable media drive, Western Digital, Western Digital My Passport AV, Pricing and Availabiltiy.

0 comments:

Post a Comment