Jun 18, 2009

WD launched 4TB external hard disc

Digg it !!!

Western Digital "My Book Studio Edition II" 4TB dual drive HDD specifications , Features, price and reviewsRecently Western Digital, the company that provides the complete External storage solution launched its latest 4 terabyte dual drive hard disc. It was the first hard disc with this much storage capacity. The new hard disc model is named as " My Book Studio Edition II ".

My Book Studio Edition II dual drive 4 TB HDD is specially designed and is targeted at professionals and film makers who need more backup. It will be designed to be worked with almost all systems including Apples Mac computers and provides high performance and power conservation. The new 4TB HDD comes with dual drive RAID configuration and high sped interfaces that provides high performance and fast data transfer.

The Wester digital 4TB " My Book Studio Edition II " HDD comes with four interfaces- eSATA and FireWire 800 for maximum performance as well as FireWire 400 and USB 2.0 for maximum flexibility. The 4Tb hard drive is also equipped with its GreenPower Technology for power savings. " My Book Studio Edition II " 4TB hard drive is the best choice for professionals and customers who need more backup and maximum performance.

The Wester Digital " My Book Studio Edition II " 4TB hard disc also comes with automatic and continuous backup software that provides more user service. The new My Book Studio Edition II dual-drive storage systems will be available at select retailers across India and comes with a 5 year limited warranty. The " My Book Studio Edition II " 4TB hard disc is priced at Rs 39,000.

Related Topics

Tags:- Hard drive, External hard disc, portable hard disc, Storage media, Western Digital, Western Digital 4TB hard drive, Western Digital portable external hard disc, Western digital 4TB hard disc,Western Digital My Book Studio Edition II 4TB HDD, Western Digital My Book Studio Edition II HDD features, Western Digital My Book Studio Edition II technology, Western Digital My Book Studio Edition II price in india, Western Digital My Book Studio Edition II availability, Latest high storage hard discs, Western Digital My Book Studio Edition II dual drive hard disc, WD dual drive hard drive, Western Digital My Book Studio Edition II performance.

0 comments:

Post a Comment