Aug 14, 2008

6210,Nokia's New Navigator Phone

Digg it !!!


Nokia 6210 navigator phone was launched India on August 4 2008.Coasting Rs. 18000, the handsets come with the maps free 6 months.It comes with 2.4inch screen,loaded with GPS-enabled maps.Value additions include real time voice visual guidance,2D/3D night time map views and option yo add the user's favourite locations

Nokia 6210 Navigator offers a 3.2 megapixel camera as well as Nokia Maps 2.0. The Nokia 6210 Navigator supports assisted GPS (A-GPS), which enables the GPS receiver to acquire the satellites in just seconds. The device is ready for use out of the box, even without a SIM-card. Local maps are pre-loaded on the 1GB memory card of the Nokia 6210 Navigator and map updates are included in the sales price.

Nokia 6210 Navigator features:
* S60 3rd Edition * 2.4 inch QVGA (320 x 240 pixels) display
* 2.4″inch TFT QVGA color display * Web browser
* Instant messaging * Push Email
* Music player * Visual Radio
* FM radio * 120 MB internal memory
* support for up to 8GB memory * 1GB microSD card
* Bluetooth 2.0
* GPS and support for A-GPS* WCDMA900/2100 HSDPA, GSM/EDGE 850/900/1800/1900 (Europe/Asia)
* WCDMA 850/1900 HSDPA, GSM/EDGE 850/900/1800/1900 (North America)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hello, I wish for to subscribe for this weblog to take latest updates, thus where can i do it please help.


My blog post exercises major muscle groups

Anonymous said...

Now I am going to do my breakfast, afterward having my breakfast coming
over again to read additional news.

My web-site ... exercises for vertical

Anonymous said...

I am really enjoying the theme/design of your site. Do you ever run into any internet browser compatibility problems?
A number of my blog visitors have complained about my website not operating correctly in Explorer
but looks great in Firefox. Do you have any tips to help
fix this problem?

Here is my blog post exercises For Vertical

Post a Comment