Jun 5, 2009

4G - Seminar Topic Introduction

Digg it !!!

SEMINAR TOPIC ABSTRACT


4G is the an abbreviation for Fourth-Generation, is a term used to describe the next level of evolution in the field of Wireless communications. The technology called 4G has redefined the whole concept of today’s sophisticated communication. According to the Wireless World Research Forum (WWRF), 4G is a combination of wired and wireless networks in computer, consumer electronics and communication technology systems based on the internet technology, that can merge applications like the Wi-Fi and WiMAX capable of transmitting at a speed ranging from 100 Mbps (in cell-phone networks) to 1 Gbps (in local Wi-Fi networks).

This collection of technologies and protocols delivers high quality of service at both ends and high point security. Officially named by IEEE as Beyond 3G (B3G) it provides with the lowest cost wireless network.

4G Features

According to the 4G working groups, the infrastructure and the terminals of 4G will have almost all the standards from 2G to 4G implemented. Although legacy systems are in place to adopt existing users, the infrastructure for 4G will be only packet-based (all-IP). Some proposals suggest having an open internet platform. Technologies considered to be early 4G include Flash-OFDM, the 802.16e mobile version of WiMax (also known as WiBro in South Korea), and HC-SDMA (see iBurst). 3GPP Long Term Evolution may reach the market 1–2 years after Mobile WiMax is released.

An even higher speed version of WiMax is the IEEE 802.16m specification. LTE Advanced will be the later evolution of the 3GPP LTE standard.

For More Details, CLICK HERE

Tags:- 4G, 4G wireless technolgy , Seminar Topic on 4G, 4G seminar Topic Abstract, Seminar Topic for Computer Science engineering, Engineering Seminar Topics on latest technology, 4G technology features, Engineering Seminars, Best seminar topic for Engineering students, Technology Seminar Topics, Seminar topics on Computer Science, seminar topics in computer science, seminar topics on information technology, Seminar topics for Computer science, computer science seminar topics computer science seminar topics reports, computer science seminar topics abstract.

30 comments:

Anonymous said...

send me full report on 4G to raghav3able@hotmail.com

Anonymous said...

send me full report on 4G ti lavanya.pari@gmail.com

Anonymous said...

send me full seminar report to gowthami.bl@gmail.com

Anonymous said...

send me full seminar report to vishwaspl@gmail.com
with ieee papers if possible.

Anonymous said...

send me full 4g report at lakshmankumarc@gmail.com

Anonymous said...

send me a full 4g technology report at isha.mishra28@gmail.com

Anonymous said...

sent me a full report on 4g technology

Anonymous said...

send me a full report on 4g technology to ancym25@gmail.com

Anonymous said...

Send me full report on jyothi.nair1988@gmail.com

Anusree said...

could u please send me a full seminar report on "4G technology" with IEEE papers onto anusree.kr@gmail.com

Anonymous said...

send me a full report on 4G technology to bannuc007@gmail.com

Anonymous said...

Could you please send me a full seminar report on "4G" with IEEE papers to asyoulikeme007@gmail.com

Anonymous said...

cn u pls send me a full seminar report on "Data Security in Local Network using Distributed Firewalls" to sushmitapujari.2008@gmail.com

Anonymous said...

could you please send me a full seminar report on "4G Technology" with IEEE papers to suma.jai27@gmail.com

Anonymous said...

please send me the full seminar report on "4G" to virk_keerat@yahoo.com

Anonymous said...

please send me the full report and ppt on rahul.is.sharma73@gmail.com

sindhu said...

please send me the full report and ppt
sindhu28d@gmail.com

Anonymous said...

send me full report on 4g to srismile72sms@gmail.com

Anonymous said...

please send me the full report and ppt on 4G to knjasmine@gmail.com

Anonymous said...

pls send the full report as well as the ppt on 4g to sriniruler@gmail.com

Anonymous said...

please send me the full report and ppt on 4G to szquadri@gmail.com ASAP, THx...

praveen said...

pls send me the full report of 4gto raj.praveenraj.76@gmail.com

deepak said...

please send me the full report and ppt on 4G to dipubabal4u@gmail.com , thanks

Anonymous said...

pls send a full report on 4g to coolfrendz_wildteens03@yahoo.com

Anonymous said...

pls send me the full report of 4g as well as ieee papers to manosij.kundu@gmail.com

Anonymous said...

pls send me the full report on 4g to cockydude123@gmail.com

Manas said...

Please send me as soon as possible full report on 4G to dp60000@gmail.com
Call : +91 9778060000

sulthana said...

hey!! can 4g be used as a computer science seminar topic?

Anonymous said...

please send me report and ppt on this
amandeepuiet10@yahoo.com

Anonymous said...

Pls send a full seminar report on 4g wireless internet technology to girleey23@yahoo.com

Post a Comment