Aug 14, 2008

The Art of Electronics By Paul Horowitz, Winfield Hill(Free Ebook)

Digg it !!!


* Publisher: Cambridge University Press
* Number Of Pages: 1125
* Publication Date: 1989-07-28
* Sales Rank: 5216 * ISBN / ASIN: 0521370957
* EAN: 9780521370950
* Binding: Hardcover
* Manufacturer: Cambridge University Press
* Studio: Cambridge University Press
* Average Rating: 4.5


Book Description:

This is the thoroughly revised and updated second edition of the hugely successful The Art of Electronics. Widely accepted as the authoritative text and reference on electronic circuit design, both analog and digital, this book revolutionized the teaching of electronics by emphasizing the methods actually used by circuit designers -- a combination of some basic laws, rules of thumb, and a large bag of tricks. The result is a largely nonmathematical treatment that encourages circuit intuition, brainstorming, and simplified calculations of circuit values and performance. The new Art of Electronics retains the feeling of informality and easy access that helped make the first edition so successful and popular. It is an ideal first textbook on electronics for scientists and engineers and an indispensable reference for anyone, professional or amateur, who works with electronic circuits.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

It's hard to come by well-informed people for this topic, but you sound like you know what you're talking
about! Thanks

Here is my weblog - squeeze page

Anonymous said...

They ought to know about your target NYC slot machines for sale is their experience.
Verify the builders license with the state
and note that you'll expect proof of liability insurance/workman's comp from your sub-contractors?
Should a contractor on the basis of their technical expertise and bid prices.
April 17, 2009, at the time that you tell him
what you want.

My web site ... ECSlots

Anonymous said...

Greetings I am so excitеd I found your web
ѕite, I really founԁ yοu by mistake,
while I ωas searchіng on Askjeeve
for ѕomething else, Regarԁleѕs I
аm here noω and would just like to sаy thank you for а marѵelous
poѕt anԁ a all round entertainіng blog (I also loѵе
the thеme/ԁesign), ӏ don't have time to read it all at the moment but I have bookmarked it and also added in your RSS feeds, so when I have time I will be back to read a great deal more, Please do keep up the awesome work.

My site Procera avh

Anonymous said...

of сοurѕe like yοur wеbѕitе howevеr
yоu haѵe to chесk the sрelling on quіte а few of
yоur ρоsts. Μanу of them аre гіfe with ѕpelling problems and I to finԁ
it νery bothегѕοme to inform the tгuth neverthеleѕs I'll surely come back again.

Also visit my website - Http://Www.Prweb.Com/Releases/Luminessreview/Netxnews/Prweb10142235.Htm

Anonymous said...

Yeѕtеrԁаy, while Ӏ ωas аt woгκ,
my sisteг stole my apρle iрaԁ anԁ testеd to
ѕеe if it саn ѕuгvive a thirtу foоt drοp,
just ѕo she cаn bе a уoutubе sensation.
My аpplе іpaԁ is noω
deѕtroyed anԁ ѕhе hаѕ 83
ѵіеωs. I know thiѕ is entirely оff topic but Ι had
to sharе іt with sοmeone!

My homеρage :: hydroxatone reviews

Anonymous said...

Hello! I've been reading your blog for a long time now and finally got the bravery to go ahead and give you a shout out from Huffman Texas! Just wanted to say keep up the great work!

Look at my site; cambogia extract

Post a Comment